My coaching stands for a change in your perspective - away from the outside to the inside. To pay attention to yourself and not to get bogged down in the outside. Get out of the need to function higher, faster, further. Learn to deal with stress, negative feelings or pressure. Often small changes at the right spot are enough to make life easier.
Life is my greatest teacher - with this conviction I try to learn from all situations I encounter and thereby learn more about myself. Because what I experience has a lot to do with myself and with my evaluation of the situation.
My path has led me, by always following my enthusiasm anew, to the independent activity as a consultant. Working with people fulfills and touches me again and again. To be able to witness how a life can change towards more joy, meaning and abundance is priceless and it is a great pleasure for me to support and encourage people to follow their enthusiasm and to reach their goals.
People, their stories and motives are what creates enthusiasm in me. I have always been able to listen actively for hours when someone told me about their life. This curiosity towards people still accompanies me today as a driving force in my work.
I am convinced that a way can be found in every situation. Even if nothing can be done to change a fact, the attitude and especially the reaction to it can be changed and the original problem becomes less burdensome.
In addition to my professional activities, I draw strength and energy from being together and exchanging ideas with my husband, friends and acquaintances. In addition, besides quiet reading hours, I love meditation, the silence of nature, movement, traveling, cooking and improvisation while singing and playing various instruments.
In addition to various activities as a course instructor and long years as a study advisor and in project management at the University of Zurich, I have been working independently as a consultant and coach since 2012.
- 2022 Ayurveda Lifestyle Coach (Dr. Janna Scharfenberg)
- 2021 CAS in Career Diagnostics and Counseling for Adults (IAP, ZHAW, Zurich)
- 2020 SVEB I Certificate in Adult Education (OnkenAcademy, Uster)
- 2019 Training as a life design coach (WorkLife Romance, Cologne)
- 2015 to 2017 DAS in Solution and Resource Oriented Counseling (IAP, ZHAW, Zurich)
- 2009 to 2012 Training as ReConSat Consultant with Rebecca Rosing (Frankfurt, DE).
- Studies in Religious Studies, Indology and Sociology (University of Bern)
- Stress management through breathing techniques (YB Breath Coach)
- Online course management
- Ongoing ReConSat training with Rebecca Rosing
- Nonviolent communication
- Working with teams
- Conflict resolution